Due to popular demand on my Instagram poll, I bring you the first edition of my weekly eats. Below is a list of what is in my fridge and pantry for this week as well as a few recipes. I hope these meals inspire you to try new things as you journey towards complete food freedom.
- Green smoothie made with one banana, a handful of spinach, a spoonful of sunflower butter, cinnamon, and one cup of almond milk
- Sweet potato banana bread (click here for the recipe)
- Sloppy joe sweet potatoes (click here for the recipe)
- Back-up lunch is bagel sandwiches (yummm)
- Salmon baked with coconut oil, garlic, and pepper paired with steamed kale cooked with ghee and pepper
- Gluten-free pasta noodles with chicken sausage and tomato basil sauce paired with mixed greens, oil & vinegar
- Fruits such as apples and strawberries
- Gluten-free pretzels
- Dark chocolate
I encourage you to try a new recipe this week. Part of having freedom in your food choices means saying yes to those recipes that you used to be afraid of.